MUST LISTEN: Me & My Bicycle by Populardays

/ 26.7.10 /

When Toti Dalmacion tweeted about his new Terno babies called Populardays, I didnt second guess that these guys would sound awesome! I dont know why they call themselves "super group" on their MySpace page (probably they are a bunch of losers by day and super heroes by night, we dont know) But what I am sure of is they make beautiful music with that indiepop shoegaze charm that's a major ear fuck. It's melodic, dreamy, airy, sunny, gloomy all rolled in one.

Me & My Bicycle is an instant favorite! Intro pa lang, I fell in love na. (Yes, Love at first hear). I can hear Keith Girdler of Blueboy in Charles Manjares' voice. I hope to catch these guys live soon and I would like to hear more of them. Go! Go! Super Shoegzers! (ang pangit lang)

You can check their MySpace to hear some of their tracks.

1 comments:

{ populardays } on: August 24, 2010 at 10:07 AM said...

Thanks for the kind words. Cheers! erick / populardays

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger