MUST LISTEN! French Horn Rebellion

/ 6.11.09 /

New York-based Wisconsin-bred electro duo French Horn Rebellion is here to make you dance!

While waiting for new stuff from MGMT, French Horn Rebellion will take over their space in my heart and ears. Why the comparison? Well, they sound like MGMT but FHR is far more dancey. But weather they sound alike or not, French Horn Rebellion has their own unique interpretation of dance music- fun, melodic plus quirky attitude. BTW, they are brothers. wala lang.

1 comments:

{ leoo } on: July 18, 2010 at 1:58 AM said...

Stumbled to your blog while googling French Horn Rebellion. I have 3 songs from them on my playlist but I want their album so bad! Do you have one?

Btw, I'm Filipino too!

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger