WHATEVER HAPPENED TO Faust! ?

/ 21.7.10 /

For the past days I've been singing in my head this song from this unknown band from the 90's called Faust.  They were the youngest all girl band that was signed in a major label that era. I was in grade school when they first released their album Toons From an Alien Broadcast which contained sweet, melodic and dreamy songs mixed with avant-garde live performances. The follow-up was a self-produced, experimental double-CD collection called My Secret Identity released in 1998. Fool's Song is the only song that I remembered from Faust! and I am intrigued to hear more. I hope Mickey Syjuco, the vocalist, reads this post and give me a copy of their albums (kahit burned ok na).

Take a listen...

 

1 comments:

Anonymous on: June 18, 2021 at 11:52 AM said...

my sweet frankenstein I think is the best track from the album, you can look it up on youtube..

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger