MUST LISTEN: White Moon by Beach House

/ 24.8.10 /

White Moon is part of Beach House's iTunes Sessions EP which i am totally excited to download once I get credits. The EP contains the reworked version of previously released tracks from their awesome 2010 album Teen Dreams such as Walk in the Park, Norway, Silver Soul, and Real Love.

I can still remember the day when I first heard Norway. I literally cried. I didn't know why. I didn't even understand what the song meant. Anyway, White Moon is such a sway-your-head-side-by-side-with-a-smile-on-your-face kind of song. I guess I have a new morning music. Stream the song above and feel good in a major major way ;)

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger