BAND CRUSH: The Technicolors

/ 17.9.10 /

Check out this new band that I discovered through Twitter called The Technicolors (thanks Greg Bennet for following, BTW). I wasn't able to get enough info about them but their Facebook page contains some of the tracks from their debut album Who Are You that's already out on iTunes.

The first song that I heard from The Technicolors is To Love which instantly became a fave. They don't sound like the usual cool buzz bands that are popping out from somewhere. Listen to these two tracks that I got and you'll know what I mean. 


To Love
 

City Where You Sleep (live)


Dont forget to download legally their album here

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger