ERRATA RE: Muse, Phoenix, Kings of Leon, Bloc Party... Live in Araneta Coliseum?!!

/ 9.9.10 /

Remember the photo I posted a couple days back? Apparently, that tarp was just some sort of promotion for a radio station that plays those bands and Muse, Phoenix, Kings of Leon, Bloc Party are not going to perform here in the Philippines.

I do not usually go in Araneta Center that's why I wasn't familiar with that tarpaulin. I apologize for the false information and high hopes this post might have caused any one who read it. Just like everyone, I got too excited about the idea that these bands would "perform" here. If you read my post, I said there that I called the Araneta ticketing office to confirm about this before posting and obviously that CSR gave me a false info.

Thanks for those who messaged me about this.

SAYANG!!!!!

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger