The Most Annoying Songs of 2010

/ 14.12.10 /
I dont wanna be accused of being a music snob. That's why instead of making a list of the worst songs of 2010, I decided to just list down the songs that gets into my nerves every time I hear them. So, if you're planning to annoy me to hell, you can just send me a mixtape of this list and I will hate you for the rest your life.

Only Girl (in the world) by Rihanna
The song is pretty decent until the chorus part. I am annoyed with the over looped melody of the chorus and how Rihanna sounded like a menopausal woman at the earlier stage.
 

Dynamite by Taio Cruz
I dont know where to start! 
 

Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida
Anything Flo Rida is annoying!
 

The Time by Black Eyed Peas
By just merely using the Time of Your Life song from film Dirty Dancing is already annoying. 
 

Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
It's annoying...just the way it is.
 

Eenie Meenie by Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston
Do I have to explain why?
 

Check It Out by Will.i.am feat Nicki Minaj
NICKI MINAJ
 

Billionaire Travie McCoy feat Bruno Mars
Because i didnt win the mega lotto!!!
 

Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha feat 3oh3
Whoever wrote this song must be the same guy who wrote blah blah black sheep. MEH!
 

Hey Soul Sister by Train
I wanna be a billionaire hey soul sister
 

Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz
nakakadalawa ka na ha!
 

Rude Boy by Rihanna
I just couldn't understand what she's saying.
 

Naturally by Selena Gomez
The music video is a major rip-off of The White Stripes' Seven Nation Army.
 

Animal by Neon Trees
Just because...
 

Too Much Love Can Kill You by Jovit Something
watch the video
 

The Jejemon Song
It so annoying that I dont wanna post the video on my blog!!

That's it! looking forward for more annoying songs next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous on: April 15, 2018 at 11:56 PM said...

Bruno Mars, just the way you are. That's middling to hear. And it's annoying to you? You're saying it's abrasive? "It's annoying, just the way it is" and you're, too, annoying just the way you are. Tsk. That's also called bashing. Idiot. Oh wait,I don't care what you say. Bitch.

P!nk on: April 16, 2018 at 12:00 AM said...

I hate jejemon songs, but Anonymous was right. That's kind of bashing.

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger