MONDAY Magazine ♥ RONAC Art Center

/ 20.1.11 /
This is probably one of my favorite fashion + architecture editorials of Monday Magazine. We shot this at the RONAC Art Center in San Juan. This particular editorial was risky to produce.I was nervous when we were shooting coz I thought the styling was a bit edgy for Monday's aesthetic but I trusted RCXY and it turned out fantastic. Awesome job guys! This can be found on Monday Magazine's Mediavore issue January-February 2011. Do you wanna know what Mediavore is and if you're one of them? Buy a copy now and you'll never consume media the same way again.

Photography by Mark Mulder
Styling by RCXY
Models: Jade Dy and Marc Nash

1 comments:

{ inkarlcerating } on: January 21, 2011 at 7:47 PM said...

cant wait for my copy.
thanks so much bon

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger