WHEN I SAW: The Radio Dept. Live in Manila...

/ 30.4.11 /

I was like 0_0

I thought I would miss The Radio Dept.'s gig here in Manila last April 20 because of my trip in Pagudpod with my friends but things really happen for a reason. Though I wasnt able to join my friends in Ilocos, I was in Hard Rock Cafe in Makati singing with the rest of The Radio Dept.'s Filipino fans.

Their set was amazing. They sang most of the crowd faves like Heaven's on Fire and The Worst Taste in Music but didnt sing my all time fave Pulling Our Weight ;(. It's ok. Seeing them perform live was one of the things I was hoping to happen and thanks to the producers who brought them here!

Didnt have that much photos that night coz I was mesmerized and still couldnt believe I was really watching The Radio Dept live. Here are some of the shots I took...
Here's The Radio Dept. performing one of my favorite songs I Wanted You to Feel the Same (not my video)

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger