MUST WATCH: Darlin' (Adam & Eve Song) & Easy by Tahiti 80 + The Past, The Present & The Future Album Streaming

/ 5.5.11 /

Tahiti 80 is back! Yes, I couldnt contain myself from posting everything about the new stuff from this French indie-pop band. The Past, The Present & The Future is Tahiti 80's sixth studio album and I haven't lost that kilig feeling since the first time I heard them.

The first single from the new album is Darlin' (Adam & Eve Song) which kind of a retake of the biblical story with a different ending....


The current single is Easy which is my favorite track from the new album. The colorful music video could pass as a clip in Sesame Street. Both videos are directed by Daisuke Kitayama.


You can listen to the entirety of The Past, The Present & The Future below and download legally.

Last one! I just wanna share with you my favorite Tahiti 80 song ever! aaahhhhh! so excited! Here's Heartbeat...

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger