GUESS WHO'S BACK: Anggun

/ 25.6.11 /


I am sure every 90's kids know who Anggun is. If you dont, this song should refresh your memory...


Yes, she's the Indonesian singer who made it snow on the Sahara...in her song at least. I remember playing my cassette tape of her album while imitating her hand moves. haha! I also saw her short gig at SM Megamall when she had her promo tour here in Manila. Check this link to watch her performance on Eat Bulaga! haha

She might have disappeared in our airwaves but she's still pretty big in France. Anggun will be releasing her 9th English/French album Echoes this September and she just released a single called Only Love and I kind of like it. Watch the video below.

2 comments:

Anonymous on: June 25, 2011 at 9:25 PM said...

Oh wow, this is so cool.. I missed listening to that song!

www.honeyandrade.com

{ 大蛇丸三成 長谷川 } on: June 26, 2011 at 4:08 AM said...

meron pa. still reminds me and rose in the wind XD

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger