MUST LISTEN: Traveling By Feet by Twin Lobster

/ 29.6.11 /

1:13am. I just discovered this track from Twin Lobster called Traveling by Feet and I couldnt stop playing it! It's not my usual late night song but I think Liz Fraser could rest her voice early tonight. Traveling by Feet is part of Twin Lobster's third album 3 and it's such a shame that I just discovered it now! By the way, Twin Lobster is a local Pinoy indie band with three members. Their brand of music is a mixture of 90's rock, metal, electronica and other indie elements that make their sound unique. You might want to visit their Facebook page for more info about the band. Check out this awesome song here!

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger