I Can Almost Hear Their Heartbeats! TAHITI 80 LIVE IN MANILA!!

/ 24.8.11 /

Few weeks ago, I read Toti Dalmacion's (@ternoman) tweet that says:

And they've been posting videos of Tahiti 80 on their Tumblr and thought it's just Tahiti 80 appreciation month or some sort. Little did I know, Terno Recording is bringing Tahiti 80 here in Manila to perform at their 10th year anniversary! WAAAAH *running like a stupid headless chicken*

I never felt this excitement since Club 8 Manila Tour and now THIS again! Tahiti 80 is one of the bands that I really want to watch live and I never thought they'd grace our humble country :)

Terno Recording's 10th Year anniversary celebration will be on October 21 at The Tent, 6f ALPHALAND SOUTHGATE  (the blue glassed-mall in Magallanes) Pasong Tamo Extension corner EDSA featuring Tahiti 80 with Up dharma Down and Radio Active Sago Project.

If you're not familiar with Tahiti 80, here's one of my favorite songs from the band


and if you want more, I made a playlist of their songs below for your listening pleyszure!


See you there!

3 comments:

Anonymous on: August 24, 2011 at 7:46 PM said...

awesome!!!

and thanks for the quick playlist :)

{ Tabitha } on: September 1, 2011 at 12:49 AM said...

i LOVE Tahiti80 and I can't wait for them to come here!

{ Tahiti 80 in Manila } on: October 10, 2011 at 9:57 PM said...

check us out for more details and updates :)

www.tahiti80manila.wordpress.com

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger