NEW MUSIC RELEASES! WEEEEE!!!

/ 14.9.11 /
Well hello there! It's been a while since my last blog post! I almost forgot that I have one hahaha I was just too lazy to blog. Probably coz I was uninspired or something. This is a good week for new music from awesome bands/artists that's why i decided to finally make a post about it. Check out these new releases that I discovered.

Neon Indian's Polish Girl

Chillwave king Alan Palomo aka Neon Indian just released his second album Era Extraña today. I was able to advance listen to it and I liked it. he also released a video for the single Polish Girl and he looks pogi in this clip.

Cut Copy's Blink and You'll Miss a Revolution

Still from Cut Copy's amazing LP Zonescope, this video for Blink and You'll Miss a Revolution tries to re-enact Planet of the Apes in a musical...using the band's dismembered body parts.

Beirut's Santa Fe

cruel summer...that's all

The Big Pink's Stay Gold

I love this track! It still has that Domino vibe which made The Big Pink a household name. The band will be releasing their second album Future This early next year and the single for Stay Gold is due on November.

Active Child's Playing House (feat How To Dress Well)

Remember when James Blake and Bon Iver did a collab a few months back? Well, this one is as perfect as that! Active Child's lo-fi sound compliments with How To Dress Well's R&B sensibilities. loved it so much!

Los Compesinos!'s By Your Hand

AHHH! death to the Los Compesinos!'s new song By Your Hand! They will also release a new album Hello Sadness this November so watch out for it!

Florence + The Machine's Shake It Out

Listen up you Florence fans coz Shake It Up is gonna be the band's next huge single. It's from their new album Ceremonials out this October. The Shake it out shake it out part is so catchy, I've been singing/shouting/belting it out since this morning when I found out about it.

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger