MUST LISTEN: One I know by Slow Down Honey

/ 29.10.11 /
Everyone seems out tonight partying for Hallowe'en except me! Hahaha I really dont mind staying home as long as Internet is up and running. And for those of you who are staying in, check out this track from an Australian band Slow Down Honey. One of my Aussie friends sent this to me earlier and told me that I'd definitely put this on my blog as soon as I heard it. He knows me too well. One I Know has that dancey, indie-pop groove with funky disco hook that's very addicting. Kinda reminds me of Phoenix and Jamiroquai. I'd probably play this the whole night, wear something scary and make my own Hallowe'en party inside me room! YEAH!

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger