VERSIONS

/ 18.10.11 /

Hey guys! I know you are all tired of everyone covering Adele's Rolling in the Deep (i can hear a resounding yes). So I have here some interesting cover songs which I guess you will  all love like their original versions.

Best Thing I Never Had (Beyonce cover) by The Horrors
 

1979 (Smashing Pumpkins cover) by RAC feat. Liz Anjos

One (U2 cover) by Damien Rice
 

My Boo (Ghost Down DJs cover) by Friends
 

Tell Her No (The Zombies cover) by Tennis

Where I'm Going (Cut/Copy cover) by Lotus Plaza

Emma's House (The Field Mice cover) by The Gentle Isolation

Something in the Way (Nirvana cover) by Up dharma Down

Come As You Are (Nirvana cover) by Porcelain Raft

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger