ANALOG DIARY: October Part 1

/ 9.12.11 /
Some memories from Tahiti 80 gig, Philippine Fashion Week and Meiday Halloween. Gad, I take the most awkward photos
I lost my heartbeat!
Karl redux
shiny happy fashyown people!
Who's your date, Don? :)
I have my flowers in bloom. Wanna smell? ;p
#ayy
Stef, mukha kang virgin dito!
Hello Helga!
;p
Pedro Resende!
Jolly Ally of Gold Dot.
Hello Pat and Judd
Nante's not to sure if he would smile or what...lol
I wish I had this guy's towering height. Hello Earl! ;)
Forgot which show this was
Paul wearing Proud Race and OS!
doing some test shots. BLECH
Patayin sa shokot sina Thysz and Don! Hahaha so love this shot!
Mei
We read magazines even during concerts #maghag
Rome
What ever happened to...
Praybeyt Pawaw!!
Karl & kookie
Hell's Kitchen
Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger