BAWAL MAG CR!!!

/ 18.1.12 /

So they just released the bands set time for the upcoming Laneway Festival Singapore leg which I will be watching with some friends next month. MAJOR DILEMMA!!! There are two stages! I really dont know how are we going to transfer from one stage to another coz seriously, I love all of the bands/artists that will be performing and I wanna see/watch/hear/smell them up close!!. GAD!!! Well, probably, I will do a restroom break during Anna Calvi's set but it will be a quick one coz I also like her music. SO HELP ME GAD!!

So here's the set time sked!!
AND I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THESE GUYS PERFORM!!!!!

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger