Blur @ Brits!!!

/ 22.2.12 /
And then my longing for everything 90's continues while watching Blur's five-song set at the Brit awards last night. They were given the Outstanding Contribution To Music award and they ended the show with the longest show-closer ever in the history of Brits!

They opened their set with one of my fave Blur songs Boys & Girls and then Song 2! And then comedian Phil Daniels joined the guys for Parklife.
Blur performed Tender with a 32-piece gospel choir and then ending their set with This is a Low. Perfection!

And this melts my heart when Noel Gallagher and Damon Albarn hugged during the awards.

It's my dream to watch Blur live and I hope Ovation Productions bring these guys here sooner or in 10 years time. haha

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger