BAND CRUSH: Team Me!

/ 1.4.12 /
Recently obsessing with this band from Norway called Team Me and boy, their debut album To the Treetops! is the happiest I've heard this year. Their brand of music has that gleeful charm of twee but with more compact sound and orchestration.
I love that their music is very accessible and people who dont appreciate indie stuff might give this band a second chance. I specifically love the song Show Me. Why? i dunno. I just love it. It's catchy, dancey, poppy and all that beautiful adjectives.

also this closing track Riding My Bicycle (from Ragnvalsbekken to Sørkedalen)! LOVVVEE!!

And this cover of Patrick Wolf's The Magic Position.

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger