BAND CRUSH: Jupiter

/ 16.6.12 /
I haven't heard any good dance music lately until I discovered Jupiter. Their brand of dance music is everything I wanted.It has catchy dub beats, boogie funk, nu disco and sci-fi pop that breeze through Amélie's robo-girl vocals.
The video below is super LOVE! It's called Sake which is part of their debut album Juicy Lucy. It kinda reminds me of Daft Punk's earlier sound but with a female vocals.
I think this song just gave birth to a new genre which is French JPop hahaha

Like I said, they just released their full-length album this month called Juicy Lucy. And I must say, it's one of my fave releases so far. You can stream a minimix of the tracks from that album below. You're welcome :)

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger