See Sea, Bee and Minimal Me

/ 5.6.12 /
I'm currently obsessing with Guitar after someone from Facebook posted one of his songs. Guitar is a project of German musician Michael Luckner who mixes maximized guitar noises, slow beats and smooth waves of electronica. It kinda sound like Tyco or Youth Lagoon. Most his tracks are backed with Ayako Akashiba's ethereal vocals but the songs still sound like instrumental. It just flows right through your senses.
Sunkissed, from the album with the same title, is one of my faves. I really dont know if she's singing in English or Japanese but it just sounds amazing.
Here's another awesome track. Listening to Love is Slow gives me that tiring feeling. It just drags you down until you surrender. Well, that's what love can do. #naks :)

If I could just post all of Guitar's music here on my blog! Such an amazing musician. Ending this post with a track called Red & White from the album Tokyo.

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger