For All Things Beautiful about Apple Orchard

/ 21.7.12 /
It's Apple Orchard appreciation day on my blog today! First heard about this US-based Filipino indie-pop band through a compilation that was given to me by a friend during my freshmen year in college. I wasn't aware that there were Filipino bands who play straight-up indie-pop/twee music and Apple Orchard was one of the bands that introduced me to it.

This was the song from that compilation:
Then they released several EPs and LPs
...and this amazing compilation which you can download for free here

They recently released a split EP with The Proctors under Dufflecoat Records which you can order here
Here's a track which is part of their current EP. I really hope I can catch a live gig of this band. :)For more music of Apple Orchard, check out the their bandcamp.

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger