Past is fast

/ 22.11.12 /
I almost forgot about these photos! If im not mistaken, these were from September or October. Hmmm time flies so fast I cant even remember which month I took these from. Anyway, let's start with this Terno gig at 19 East in Sucat which is stone throw away from our place. It was my first time there. 
It was also the first time I saw Maude perform live. The track below is called Eve

Here's Encounters with a Yeti which did an awesome set, as always. The venue has an amazing acoustics and the Yetis maximized that. No wonder a lot of bands, other than the regular acoustic acts, love performing here. 
  The venue also has this "production number" lighting effects going on so I took several shots in different colors and I realized I took a lot of them. So i just made this gif. That's 32 frames! hahaha dami! Here's a sample of their music. This one's called All Your Children Want For Dinner is You from the album Pilot
 
 The final act was that band called Up dharma Down. Ever heard of them? hahaha of course. Evryone here in Manila knows this band. They will be releasing their third album next week and they played a couple of new tracks that night.
Here's another gif for you. I think this has 20 frames.
Here's UdD's new single Turn it Well from Capacities.

I loved the line-up that night but it was the worst Terno night in terms of the crowd. I dunno. It felt like I was watching an opera or something. Maybe Im just used of SaGuijo's small space. 
A friend dragged me in to this championship game of NCAA. My alma mater, Letran and San Beda was fighting for the trophy. It was my first time to watch a game after a very long time. i think my last was when I was still in college because we're required to watch. I dont really have that school spirit. Anyway, we lost.
We were at the best seats that night like I could smell the athletes from where we were.
 Hi benchsters! How was your night? Tired?
Then I went to Fred Perry's 60th anniversary thing at Whitespace.
 They showed this film called Subculture which was about the different youth revolution in Great Britain and how Fred Perry became a staple brand in British pop culture.
The set-up felt like an outdoor film showing complete with floor mats and sustenance.
 My favorite part was 80's and 90's segment which was the birth of the rave and Britpop.
Here's that segment.


and that's about it! see yah!

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger