Can you feel my heartbet

/ 27.1.13 /
I was checking my film scans early today and I found these photos of the Tahiti 80 gig here in Manila last October 2011. One of the best nights of my life.
 The used my camera with a sucky flash. So, getting a photo with a flash was by chance. hahaha
 Terno Recordings made this gig possible. It was also their 10th year anniv.
 Girl, can you feel his heartbeat? #notsopunny
 a friend got the setlist that night
I wasnt able to take a lot of photos that night for I was enjoying every moment of the it. I couldnt explain the feelings i got when they played this song...

1 comments:

Anonymous on: February 2, 2013 at 10:40 AM said...

What analog camera do you use?

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger