MUST LISTEN: Dance With Me by No Rome

/ 20.2.13 /
If I were to ask someone to be my prom date, I'd use this song and would not take no for an answer. Well, forget about my teenage dream and focus on Number Line Records soon-to-be teen sensation Rome Gomez aka No Rome. His track Dance With Me drops this morning and it's been looping on my iTunes since then. This 17year old has been making music since he was 15 and that makes me hate my teenage self for not having a talent like that hahaha. Dance With Me is an infectious sun-kissed synthpop song perfect to kickoff the summer season. If you dig Millionyoung or Tory y Moi or you just want to hear good music then this track here is for you. Download it right away!!!

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger