Tonight, love will be there for you

/ 5.3.13 /
@howtodresswell one-off  gig in Manila from my cam phone!!! 
 similarobjects opened the show. You know the night's gonna be awesome if it's started with great front acts.
 Eyedress followed.
 This guy's going to be big. I swear. His kind of talent is rare.
 The main act. Tom aka How to Dress Well with his tech slash violinist. 
 That's the shadow my head! hahha
 Tom performs with this visual screen at the back showing  some gorgeous imagery and clips. This one here was Macaulay Culkin photographed by Terry Richardson for The Face magazine. 
 I had the best spot that night! Tom was literally in front me. He was tall!
Tom feelin it
 I was totally overwhelmed with his performance. He just sings well i thought I was listening to a recording. I just wish the set was longer but it's all good.
Will post some more pics from my point n' shoot cam once I have em developed. I hope I get some good shots. *crossfingers*

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger