Daydream Cycle Reunion

/ 19.7.13 /
If you weren't able to catch this rare one-off reunion gig by Daydream Cycle during the Heima Brixton launch, I got you covered. Well, not really. You missed a lot if you weren't there 'coz I dunno if they're going to do another series of gigs together. We can pray, though.
PREVBRIXTON029
PREVBRIXTON031
PREVBRIXTON033
PREVBRIXTON025
PREVBRIXTON027
PREVBRIXTON024
PREVBRIXTON030
PREVBRIXTON023
PREVBRIXTON034
PREVBRIXTON028
It was surreal watching these guys perform again. I cant even remember the last time I saw them. I hope they make a new album or EP or a song. Please!!! :)

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger