ANALOG DIARY: Zambales that I used to know (ZAMBALES!)

/ 16.2.14 /
Auntie
I went to Zambales last month for my nephew's birthday. It's been ages since I last visited so I decided to stay a little longer. Here's my Auntie Maritess.
starlet
I found this at my tito's workstation. Probably for inspiration. hahaha
Tisay
This is my cousin Marineth. We call her Tisay :)
Doggie
DOGGIE! This dog's so lambing.
Plantation
I usually just lay around and get lazy. Whenever I get bored, I walked around the area looking for interesting things to see. I saw this...
Vegitation
this...
sidecar
also this :p
Oregano
Lots of oregano there. Not the edible kind though
Holy Family
Lemme introduce you to the rest of the family. lelz
Real Macoy
Went to this Aunt's house and saw a lot of photos of the former president.
Blue
It was nice to go back to one of my favorite places. It brought me back to my childhood. Those times when I'd rather live there than in Manila. Though a lot has changed, it's still the Zambales that I used to know. Hahaha couldn't help it.

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger