BAND CRUSH: Minks

/ 19.6.10 /
Like a real stalker, I was searching for some orgasmic info about this new band Minks and neither Pitchfor nor Stereogam helped me out. I've been addicted to their songs Kusmi and Funeral Song which are the only available reference about Minks out there. Their sound is a mixture of everything shoegaze, dark wave, eerie synth and all but they aren't afraid to put a little bit of spring time in their gloominess.

I particularly love Funeral Song. I cannot decipher what are they singing about and So long summer time/not coming back is the only line that I can clearly understand. But nevertheless, It's a perfect soundtrack to end this scotching hot summer days and welcome the rainy season with some shoegaze action.

Watch their video for Funeral Song and you can download their songs here and here

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger