BAND CRUSH: Youth Sounds

/ 20.8.10 /

I get excited to post an entry every time I discover new music or artist that is worth sharing. Just like this new band from New Orleans called Youth Sounds. I received their 3-track EP The Bit Parts yesterday and up until I am still wishing that they'd send me more tracks. Coz like a sweet drug for a first time taker, I am wanting more and more.

Erika's voice is disarming as she whispers sweet music in your ears. Their music is moody and dreamlike but never loses a punch of edginess. It's like Sarah Mclachlan is singing the songs of Metric, Broken Social Scene, Stars and Club 8. Major love these guys.Check their MySpace for more info and to listen to their other track.

To Youth Sounds, thanks for sharing your music. Can't wait for your LP.

Here are two of the tracks from the EP.

As Strangers Would

Smoke and Mirrors

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger