MUST LISTEN: Belle & Sebastian's 3 New Tracks

/ 8.9.10 /

Tweee!! I have three teaser tracks from Belle & Sebastian's upcoming album Write About Love that is due on October 12. As a bonus, you can download the title track of the album for free by just signing up your email below! Gaaahhh! I really get excited whenever I hear new tracks from my favorite bands/artists. Cant wait to hear the rest! Oh oh and Carey Mulligan(the An Education actress, if you don't know here) sings in the Write About Love track. How cute is that?!

I Want the World to Stop


I Didn't See It Coming


Write About Love feat Carey Mulligan



via stereogum

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger