POP-UP THE VOLUME: My Favorite Pop Songs of 2010

/ 20.12.10 /
I enjoyed the pop scene of 2010. It's like 1997 again when I loved most of the songs playing on the radio. Although most of the songs that I post on my blog are from "indie" bands/artists, it doesn't mean that I don't listen to pop/mainstream/top 40 songs. I am not one of those people who think that it will make them less cooler if they listen to Katy Perry or Lady Gaga. One of the goals of this blog is to recommend songs that people don't usually hear on the radio and not to brag or show to the world that I am superior or has THE taste to discriminate other people's preferences. Sabi nga ni Zenaida Seva, "Hindi hawak ng mga bituin ang kapalaran natin, gabay lamang sila. Mayroon tayong free will, gamitin natin ito."

Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
Straight up pop song with universal appeal.


DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again by Usher
One of the songs that got me dancing at Republiq. Yeah!



Like a G6 by Far East Movement feat Cataracs and DEV
I just love it


Please Don't Go by Mike Posner
The Male Pop Act of the year


Dancing on My Own by Robyn
A complete package pop song. It has the beat, the catchy melody and sad lyrics.


Telephone by Lady Gaga feat Beyonce
Mga nakawalang gagas!


California Girls by Katy Perry
Fine, fresh, fierce!


Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner
You can sing this to me. I don't care.


Mahal Kita (Di Mo Pansin) by Kyla
The only OPM pop song that I love this year! Way to go Kyla!


Your Love is My Drug by Ke$ha
Her most decent song to date.


Forget You by Cee Lo
This one's for you!


Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding 
Oh yes, she's a pop star

Hang With Me(single mix) by Robyn
She knows what she wants.

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger