The Radio Dept LIVE IN MANILA!!!

/ 9.4.11 /

After the success of The Whitest Boy Alive gig last March, another indie act is gracing the Philippines for a one-night only performance. The Scandinavian band The Radio Dept will be performing at the Hard Rock Cafe on April 20, 2011. I thought this gig would not push through but I was ecstatic when I heard that it's finally happening! I am such a big fan of The Radio Dept's dream-pop sound which is very accessible even for those who are not a fan of the genre. So if you happen to be spending the holy week in Manila, watch The Radio Dept instead! Ticket price is Php1,800 that comes with a drink plus a whole lotta fun! You can avail the tickets at Gweilo Bar Makati, Gweilo's Eastwood, Route 196, B-Side, Team Manila Stores.

For starters, here are some of my favorite tracks from The Radio Dept's albums that made me such a big fan.

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger