MUST LISTEN: Simple Mechanics and March by Quiet Lights

/ 29.5.11 /

I would like to thank everyone from Quiet Lights for always sharing their music with me every time they have new releases. If you've been following my blog, this Brooklyn-based band was one of my favorite Band Crushes last year. They play awesome shoegaze and dreampop music that never fails to put me in kaleidescopic coma. I dont   know what that means but if you listen to their music you might just feel the same thing. Simple Mechanics is part of their upcoming EP entitled The Big Fear. You can stream the track below and also a download it for free.



As a bonus, here's a song they made for the BEKO label (www.beko-dsl.com)
March

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger