MUST DOWNLOAD: The Twilight Sad's Acoustic EP

/ 7.6.11 /

I really cant wait for The Twilight Sad's new record! Buti I have readers who send me music via email! The band recorded an acoustic session featuring 8 tracks from their past albums and they are giving it away for free! James Graham's thick Scottish accent is so adorbz!

Below are three of the songs included in the EP. My favorite is I Became A Prostitute which you can also stream it here. If you're into indie-folk music, I think you'll love The Twilight Sad. Check them out!
 
The Twilight Sad - I Became a Prostitute (Acoustic)

The Twilight Sad - That Birthday Present (Acoustic)

The Twilight Sad - The Neighbours Can't Breathe (Acoustic)

DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE EP HERE

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger