MUST LISTEN COVERS: Bon Iver, Mumford & Sons and Patience Dear Juggernaut

/ 21.6.11 /
It's Tuesday here in Manila and I'm starting my day with three of my favorite cover songs of the moment. Let's start with Wincy Ong's solo project Patience Dear Juggernaut covering The Cardigans' Heartbreaker with a little help from his girlfriend Cj de Silva.


Not really a fan of Mumford & Sons but their rendition of The National's England made me look at their music catalogue and quite enjoyed some of their tracks.

And I'm going to end this post with Bon Iver covering Bonnie Raitt's I Cant Make You Love Me. One word: PHENOMENAL. This is probably my favorite cover song that Bon Iver did. It's heart wrenching, totally emotional and Justin Vernon's voice is just beyond!

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger