MUST WATCH: Roman by Housse De Racket

/ 23.8.11 /

I really dont know if this is a trademark French music but Housse De Racket really sounds like Taihiti 80 and Phoenix. Not that I am complaining, it's just that it's... it's SO GOOD! Pardon my French but these garçons beaux are j'adore!They are back with a new album this year called Alesia and the first single out of it is Roman which is, by far, their most accessible song to date. It has the right amount of indie disco vibe and catchy synth number that will stuck in your brain for days.


You've heard them sing, now hear them talk. I was literally swooning over their accent. I just love hearing french people talk. Here's an interview from www.imetrages.com


Alesia is released today under Kitsuné


0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger