BAND CRUSH: Big Deal

/ 6.9.11 /

I LOOOOOVEEEEE BIG DEAL!!!!!!

Sorry. I just need to release that off my chest. I literally had to stop their music so I could write this post because my mind wonders the oblivion every time I hear Alice Costelloe's voice. Big Deal's music is just so good! Havent felt this in love with a band in the recent times since The xx. 

Big Deal is a girl/boy duo from the UK comprises of Alice Costelloe and Kacey Underwood. There is a big surge of boy/girl duos lately but the Costelloe-Underwood love team is the Guy and Pip of the category. They are not really "lovers" but it's more like a musical relationship that makes this duo a perfect couple. 

They just released their debut album, Lights Out, and listening to it is like reading my highschool diary materialized in songs with layered acoustic and electronic guitars and fragile voices blended in perfection. I have the full album stream below and I encourage you to take a listen and buy their album here

RECOMMENDED TRACKS: Swoon, Locked Up, Summer Cold, Homework, Seraphine, EVERYTHING!!!

 
And here's an acoustic performance of Swoon. Watch it!
 

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger