Please, please, please, let me get what I want

/ 31.5.12 /
Totally down the past few days so I went to the nearest mall to walk around. I passed by this photo shop in front of a grocery and saw that the disposable camera was on sale for only 149Php which was pretty cheap. It's usually 400 bucks or more for this kind of disposables but this one's a good find!
Too bad they only had one available but they are stocking next week! Also bought these buy one take one films for only 69php!
I think they are disposing all kodak products that's why they're cheaper now. Also went to BookSale and only got Nylon Guys. But at least didnt leave empty handed.

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger