BAND CRUSH: Astronauts, etc.

/ 7.9.12 /
If Justin Vernon sings for The xx, it would sound like Astronauts, etc. but less boring. HE IS AMAZING! Thanks to my friend Jerry, I found his music from my spam mailbox amid the scam proposals and erectile dysfunction ads. Astronauts, etc or Anthony Ferraro IRL plays my kind of music- dreamy and melodic. No wonder he named his soon to be released debut EP Supermelodic Pulp out on September 8. I have the first two tracks from the EP below and you might want to plug in your ear/headphones for this for maximum aural pleasure.




Check out his Facebook page for videos and updates!

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger