#mustlisten

/ 6.11.12 /
Hello! Here are some tracks that made my October. Didnt blog that much the past month but I'll try to keep this updated starting now! :)

Let's start with one of my favorite releases this year- I Knew I Was Right About This.  It's from Eyedress' Beko release which you can still order here. It's a slow, drag tune that features a chilly vocals provided by an upcoming artist Louise Ferguson.  


I found this in my inbox, Stockholm-based shoegazers Marybelle with their beautiful track Star Horse from their debut EP Crush.


Indiepop band The Gentle Isolation released a demo version of an upcoming single entitled US Rock. I dont know if there's another EP or a full-length in the works but this one's a good start.


Everybody seems liking Tame Impala's 2012 release Lonerism and I cant think of any reasons why not to. The second single Feels Like We Only Go Backwards has that catchy hook even my 80 year old grandma sings along with it.


I really love this track here by Cologne-based DJ/musician Roosevelt. Check out his melodic tune Soleil. It makes me wanna dance :)


How about some Pogi Rock courtesy of the lads from Manchester- The 1975. And when I say pogi, I really mean it. Their track You has that Kings of Leon vibe with lesser shouting and more melodic. It's the closing song of their latest EP Sex. *google their images*


Im gonna end this post with All Eyes' All I Want. This hauntingly beautiful track is off of All Eyes' upcoming album Shelf Life.

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger