& It Was U

/ 20.3.13 /
Here are some few shot from the How to Dress Well gig last month. Another batch of ugly photos hahaha It was the first time I used my Olympus point and shoot got excited and used whatever film I got. I was stupid for using an expired ISO 200 film and didnt think of the low lighting condition at Bside and kept shooting without the flash on. stupid stupid stupid. Anyway, these are the decent ones. I guess.
howtodresswell013
howtodresswell002
That's Similar Object
howtodresswell003
and here's the amazing Eyedress. Loved the set. he's crazy. like crazily good.
howtodresswell006
flash finally!
howtodresswell009
howtodresswell008
howtodresswell012
howtodresswell014
howtodresswell013
How to Dress Well
howtodresswell016
I wish I had a voice as beautiful as Tom. Goosebumps every time he opens his mouth.
howtodresswell015
and he has an adorable, charming smile :)
howtodresswell010
Eyedress and Tom prolly expressing how they enjoyed each set.
howtodresswell017
Also met Rome aka No Rome which will be releasing an EP soon. Check out his infectious debut track here.

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger