BAND CRUSH: Foster The People

/ 22.1.11 /

I know, I know. Electro-pop is so 2008 but I couldn't help myself from making a blog entry about Foster The People. They will be releasing a three-track EP this month including their summer 2010 hit Pumped Up Kicks. I managed to find a streaming of the other two songs which is already circulating the blogosphere. The first one is Helena Beat, another surefire electro-pop anthem which sounds like Passion Pit and Empire of the Sun.  Then there's Houdini which is also a fun song with a summery feel going on. I'm looking forward for a full length album this year and hope the songs are as fun as their earlier tracks. Enjoy!

Helena Beat

Houdini
 

1 comments:

{ ErinMarieMKE } on: January 28, 2011 at 5:11 AM said...

Thanks so much for sharing the song. I'm a huge fan! You can stream their entire EP on their website too if you're interested http://www.fosterthepeople.com/music/

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger