NEW MUSIC: Set Fire To The Rain & Lovesong (The Cure cover) by Adele

/ 21.1.11 /

I dunno why every time I see Adele I think of Mich Dulce. Probably they are both pretty and talented. Anyway, Adele's sophomore album 21 will be out three days from now and I've got two new tracks for you to get even more excited. When I heard her carrier single Rolling In The Deep, I was kind of disappointed or I was just expecting too much. Her second single, Set Fire to the Rain is an awesome ballad that builds up your emotion until its final note.

Set Fire to the Rain


And as a bonus, I also posted another amazing track from Adele's 21 album. This time, it's a cover of The Cure's classic Lovesong. The 311 version was my favorite cover of this song but during these rainy days, Adele's version is more appropriate.

Lovesong (The Cure cover)

1 comments:

{ Unknown } on: January 24, 2011 at 11:50 AM said...

I ADORE Adele! Totally can't wait for 21 to come out on 2/22... I've been waiting so patiently! "Someone Like You" has to be one of the most amazing songs I've ever heard... "Rolling In The Deep" gives me chills whenever I hear it. <3 <3 <3!

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger