Submitted by

/ 7.2.12 /
Since my flight to Singapore for the Laneway Festival is not gonna push through, I think it's time for me to post these amazing, long over due music submissions I've received on my email. I am sorry I've been lazy for the past weeks but I'm back with some must-listen tracks! You can also download the songs. Just right click on the title. Enjoy!

Sinead O'Connor - How About I Be Me

Yasmin - American Wedding [Frank Ocean Cover]



I Was A King - Happy (Feat. Robyn Hitchcock and Emil Nikolaisen)

Say Anything - Burn A Miracle




School of Seven Bells - Lafaye


The Lighthouse and the Whaler - Pioneers

Benji Mann - Fallin' To The Ground (feat. Jonathan Lee)




I will be posting the second half sooner and it's gonna be as awesome as these tracks! ;p

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger