#nowplaying

/ 30.3.12 /
I tend to abuse the repeat button on my iTunes every time I discover awesome tracks. And when I say abuse I mean total exploitation! I could be in death penalty if song abuse is a crime. Anyway, here are the "abused" ones and hope you like em too :p

Alpaca Sports - Just for Fun
Swedish musician Andreas Jonsson just released his debut single under the moniker Alpaca Sports and hell yeah this guy knows how to have fun. In making music that is. Totally digging the summery vibe of this song. I'm actually making my second summer mixtape (hope i can post it soon) because of this track! BTW, the cover art for his single is made by the Japanese artist Ray Kimura. Thanks for sending this, Andeas!

AUDIO

POP ETC. - Halfway to Heaven

First time I heard this song I was like "Is this Another Level?" It has 90's all over it and I like it!!!! POP ETC is the same guys from the band The Morning Benders who decided to change their name because, apparently, the word ‘bender’ in the UK and many parts of Europe is a slang term for ‘homosexual' or equivalent of ‘The Morning Fags’ in America. Their official statement says,  We simply cannot go on using a name that is demeaning to the gay community. The reason we are making music is to reach and unite as many different kinds of people as possible, and the idea that our name may be hateful towards anyone makes us sick. How can you not admire these guys? Sending my brotherly love and kisses to Chris Chu! :p

Beta Frontiers - Hondo feat. Becky Ninkovic (You Say Party!)
From 90's now to 80's! I love how music nowadays can sound like it's from a different era and stay current at the same time. Toronto-based Beta Frontiers knows exactly how to do it. Their debut EP '....' will be released April 7.

0 comments:

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines free counters
Banner_white

ARCHIVE

 
Copyright © 2010 INDIEBON, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger